Weekly Favorites: pay bills - You're doing it wrong, the more

10:04 PM
Weekly Favorites: pay bills - You're doing it wrong, the more -

TaxACT Weekly Favorites June 20 2014

weekly TaxACT favorites: June 20, 2014

Drowning in student loan debt

via CNN Money

I first graduated from college in my family. The choices I had were: stay on the housing projects where I grew up, or student loans. And I took the loan to improve my life. Since I graduated in December, I asked more than 100 jobs and landed three interviews. I also had a bunch of emails showing that I'm overqualified or I lack the experience to better paying jobs. Continue reading ...

pay bills: You are wrong

via DailyWorth

For the first time since 08, people have changed the order in which they pay invoices - but some experts say the US still does not have priority. Continue reading ...

What I would tell my 21-Year-Old Self About Money

via Susan Johnston

As a new crop of college graduates enter the real world after graduation season, many of them will be new to renting apartments and pay their own credit card bills for the first time. Reflecting on the months since my own graduation and entry into the world of work, this is what I would tell my younger self some money. Continue reading ...

TaxACT Weekly Favorites

Credit: Stuck in Customs via photopin cc

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar