Car seats for children: How to find the best value

7:02 PM
Car seats for children: How to find the best value -

Choosing a car seat is incredibly difficult. As a parent for the first time of a 1-yr-old who had outgrown his infant seat, bought the car seat next step was at the top of my "Big decisions I do not know how " listing.

I was relieved when I read that all car seats rated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (almost every car seat on the market) meets federal safety standards.

However, standing in front of screens, I felt like I was shopping for wine. There were expensive choice and choice not so expensive. And very little indication of what was actually "good" or right to my car and my baby. In the end, we went with the Graco MySize 70 so we can keep facing the rear a little more

If you are in the market and need to get the best value. Here is a helpful article you read from the vehicle connection. Remember to check the ease of review by panel practical use of the NHTSA.


Parents and caregivers have many different choices with regard to the choice of car seats to transport their children safely in the family car. How do you find the best value car seat? It all comes down to the selection of car seat that is best for your needs, fits your vehicle and your budget. Among the recommendations ...

Read source thecarconnection.com

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar