The luckiest unlucky to ever live

7:27 PM
The luckiest unlucky to ever live -

Insurance is all about probability and risk planning. Croatian music teacher Frane Selak defies the odds - look at his incredible story.

In a postscript to this story with a nice twist, Mr. Selak explained how he felt things:

"I thought never been lucky to survive all my brushes with death. I thought the misfortune of being in them in the first place "

He added that people were always telling him he was lucky to have survived so many disasters but he added ". I always think that I'm unhappy to have been in them in the first place, but you can not tell people what they do not want to believe. "

years later he had a change of life that made him realize he had really" charmed and blessed life.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar