2016 summer interns Meet GoHealth

5:00 PM
2016 summer interns Meet GoHealth -

by Carrie Murphy, director of human resources

GoHealth was happy to welcome five college interns in our office last June! During their 10-week internship, students will gain exposure to industry technology and startup in Chicago, while training and learning directly from their managers and teams. GoHealth is excited and honored to bring these talented young people who will eventually become important assets to the local community.

Now that the trainees are halfway through their courses, we thought we would check to see how their experiences have been so far. Here they tell how they first heard GoHealth, what attracted them to our company, that their courses have, and what they plan to do after graduation.

Summer interns billboard

Full Name: Jenny Fliegel

Internship title: Consumer Marketing Intern

College or university: university of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

you interested GoHealth, and why did you apply for this internship?

of exciting corporate culture GoHealth was what really attracted me in an application for the course. I am interested in working for a high-tech company where I could gain experience in the industry, while improving my skills.

What is certain tasks from day to day, you are responsible for your internship?

I write weekly posts for the blog GoHealth, conduct research internal and external competition for the GoHealth brand, and think of compelling content for our social media platforms.

What has been your experience so far in GoHealth, in your internship and society?

My experience at GoHealth was great. My colleagues were very welcoming and treated me like I'm part of a lot longer than the summer team. Work directly with the lead manager of consumer marketing has been an exciting experience, as I have been able to get exposure in the industry by being involved in a variety of relevant tasks for the company.

What do you hope to do after graduation, and how has your training at GoHealth helped to work to achieve this goal?

after graduation, I hope to begin my career in marketing at a company related-tech or an advertising agency. GoHealth provided me with a variety of skills and real-world experiences that I can apply to my career goals

Full Name :. Jack Gergets

title of the course: Carrier Onboarding trainee team

College or university: University of Notre Dame

what interested you about GoHealth, and why did you apply for this internship?

I applied for this internship because I'm interested in the technology sector, and I wanted to explore something outside of my major.

What are some of the tasks on a daily basis, you are responsible for your internship?

I work on onboarding support, which means preparing the information and forms a carrier to be available for use on the site GoHealth.

What has been your experience so far in GoHealth, in your internship and society?

So far I have enjoyed my time here, because everyone around me is my work useful and interesting.

What do you hope to do after graduation, and how has your training at GoHealth helped to work to achieve this goal?

After graduation, I want to work in the automotive industry. GoHealth is an excellent starting point for me because it allowed me to get my feet wet in the world of business, develop problem solving skills, and explore an interesting area.

Full Name: Dominique Lotz

title of the course: Business Development Intern

College or university: Miami University in Ohio

what interested you GoHealth, and why did you apply for this internship?

I am interested in GoHealth because Brandon and Clint, President and CEO, graduated from my school, and I wanted to know more about how they created such a business large and successful. I applied for this internship because I felt like I fit the corporate culture and gain experience of GoHealth. I wanted to be exposed to different sides of the business, including marketing, management and finance.

What are some of the tasks on a daily basis, you are responsible for your internship?

My daily tasks include work on various long-term projects, including editing and uploading RFP, creating competitive analysis, and work on planning for the next period 'open enrollment. I also participate weekly sales meeting.

What has been your experience so far in GoHealth, in your internship and society?

My experience at GoHealth and my training has been very positive. I learned a lot about the health care industry and have acquired a general understanding of how a business runs successfully. I work with great people who are always willing to help.

What do you hope to do after graduation, and how has your training at GoHealth helped you work to achieve this goal?

After graduation, I hope to pursue a career in finance, particularly in the investment banking sector. GoHealth work helped me to achieve this goal because I am guided by people who have a bank training and give me advice on how to get my foot in the door.

Full Name: Jenny Marks

Internship title: digital marketing intern

College or university: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

what you are interested about GoHealth, and why do you ask this course?

What interested me was that he was GoHealth an innovative technology company. This seemed to be a growing business bigger and smarter quickly. All this seemed to be the ideal solution for me, including the corporate culture and values ​​and all the things I would learn.

What are some of the tasks on a daily basis, you are responsible for your internship?

Some of the tasks on a daily basis, I work on report daily to the revenue and paid search costs, learn to optimize paid search accounts, and be able to implement ideas that I create.

What has been your experience so far in GoHealth, in your internship and society?

My experience so far this summer was everything I thought it would be. I learn so many skills that will be helpful for me after this session ends and help me when looking for jobs. Everything I learned here are not things that I could have learned in school.

What do you hope to do after graduation, and how has your training at GoHealth helped you work to achieve this goal?

After graduating next spring, I would like to continue with digital marketing and paid search and get a full time job in Chicago using all the skills I learned here.

Full Name: Daniel Stiefel

title of the course: Marketplace & Sales Intern

College or university: university of Southern California

what interested you GoHealth, and why did you apply for this internship?

I applied for this internship because I wanted to get a first hand view of a workplace of the company, and especially one that is growing and succeeding. I also wanted to get an internship after my first year of college so I can gain experience early in my career.

What are some of the tasks on a daily basis, you are responsible for your internship?

I do a lot of research on current and innovative health care models markets. I am responsible for some checking of the commission and the database of the different policies and to call many GoHealth customers to update them on our future updates and features.

What has been your experience so far in GoHealth, in your internship and society?

I am very impressed with the casual and comfortable environment GoHealth, but they still preach hard work and dedication. Regarding my internship, projects that I received are hard and help me learn the routine daily business practices. Specifically I gained a lot of knowledge and skills presentation Excel formatting.

What will you do after graduation, and how your internship GoHealth helped to work to achieve this goal?

I hope to have a job in the business world and have a profession that requires a lot of interaction with customers and innovators. This course definitely helped me, especially with communication skills. I also worked with a lot of data, and I know that most companies need employees who can manage and organize data.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar