Greatest Tweets about Health Insurance

7:01 PM
Greatest Tweets about Health Insurance -

fruitsmiley Last month, The Corner coverage highlighted six funny things that people say about social media about Medicare.

Since individuals have continued to GoHealth humor with their tweets about health insurance, including:

@primesilver 1. I think my social media life begins emulating my health insurance plan. I do not mind too often go with friends off-grid.

2. @colbyochsner They sell health insurance right next to McDonalds haha ​​bet business is in full swing #irony

@BofMouais 3. The health insurance plan I'm considering offers two hearing aids every three years. # Turning30soon

4. @ Fantastic413 My dog ​​now more insurance coverage than me. No need for both of us to have to ...

@sdheaven 5. If time is money ... and time heals all wounds ... should I be the buying a watch or health insurance?

@annabeloakes 6. One of the sweetest moments of my life was when my new doctor looked at my papers, then at me and said: ". Your health insurance is really good"

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar